Wednesday, March 7, 2007

5

I rolled off of the Lifetime Brands project last month. I strengthened my knowledge of MM, FI, SD, and smartforms including learning some nifty tricks from the lead developer. A nice side benefit of working there was receiving samples of their products. I'll never need another ice cream scoop again. The team is very competent and I wish them the best of luck with future projects.

Now I am working on a multifaceted project in Bridgewater, NJ for Johnson & Johnson. It is looking like an intense FICO job and I am up for the challenge. Unfortunately I do not think I'll be getting any shampoo samples on this gig (or what ever else J&J makes).

All the best.
Stay in touch!


Glenn Allen
Liverpool NY (basically Syracuse area)



Barnes&Noble.com Home Page

Barnes&Noble.com Bestsellers

Barnes&Noble.com Sale Annex

Barnes&Noble.com Music

Barnes&Noble.com DVD/Video


Amazon.com Home Page


Overstock.com Home Page


Incorporate your company online with the Company Corporation


Skype – the whole world can talk for free. Download Skype for free and take a look at some of our neat premium services.

No comments:

Post a Comment